[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:56:14 -0400
SECC and SEDXC friends,

I am still in Grayson (the 4+ acre vacant property has been sold, and the house
goes on the market next week).

Unfortunately, I may not get on at all for GQP. The tower and beams are down,
and we've started the long job of packing. One radio has not yet been packed,
but it will be hard to justify any time for hanging a wire in the trees.

I may turn on the RX and listen to the activity while
working...working...working. Any of you wondering where I've been can check out
www.highfrequencyelectronics.com.

Technical professionals may wish to subscribe (it's free). You can do that on
the web site.

73, and I'm still monitoring the reflectors!

Gary, K9AY