[SECC] GQP Plaques

Subject: [SECC] GQP Plaques
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:39:51 -0400
I've lost track of who is the caretaker of the SECC web site --
Jim/Jeff/Mike?  Anyway here is a list of 2002 plaques and their
sponsors.  Can we get the web site updated to reflect the following?  Thanks!

US/VE QRP - Bruce Savage, AA4Z
US/VE Low Power - John Laney, K4BAI
US/VE High Power - Jim Kauten, W4TE
US/VE High Score CW - John Vickers, WA4TT

GA QRP - TN Contest Group
GA Low Power - Ed Slight, K4SB
GA High Power - Columbus ARC
GA Rover/Mobile - K4VGI Memorial
GA Low Power Mobile, CW Only - Jay Pryor, K4OGG

DX High Power - K4YE
DX Low Power - SEDXC
DX QRP - KO4RR/N4WV

All seem to agree that the plaques look great.  These are some good
categories and I hope they will help generate interest.  Our publicity guru
might consider listing the plaques on CQ-Contest.

73,

Jay/K4OGG