[SECC] New member -- K4SC, Ron Lowrance of Cumming, GA

Subject: [SECC] New member -- K4SC, Ron Lowrance of Cumming, GA
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:18:32 -0400
Please welcome K4SC,  Ron Lowrance to the SECC! Eric joined in May.

Formerly WA0ETV, NE4S, M0RDL, Ron likes the CQWW, ARRL DX and VHF
contests.

Ron, you certainly have something in common with one of our members --
NE4S is currently held by Mike Condon.

Ron, please make your way to <http://secc.contesting.com> and sign up
for our e-mail reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting of the
SECC.

Welcome, Ron, and hope to hear you on the air!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901