[SECC] KD3UC certificate

Subject: [SECC] KD3UC certificate
From: mcondon@attglobal.net (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:16:56 -0400
Jeff,
Alan and Bridgette have sent us a certificate for First Place Rover HP in
the Alabama QP.  Both of our calls are on, but I will get the original to
you as the Operator.  I did make a small tear in one edge, so I am getting
it laminated to protect.  I will keep a copy, and find a way to get the
original to you.

Also, I leave it to you to follow on the Writelog module we have received.
W4ATL was going to test, I will too, but I will be "gone fishing" pretty
soon.

So when the reflector is quiet, thinly disguised bragging pops up.  Hi.

Mike, NE4S