[SECC] (no subject)

Subject: [SECC] (no subject)
From: k2uft@yahoo.com (Dick Bentley)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:45:08 -0800 (PST)
Forwarded at request of Florida Contest Group:

From: The Florida Contest Group
Callsign: K4FCG
Email: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com

The Florida QSO Party is April 27 & 28

For the past four years we have successfully aired all

Florida Counties
duiring the FQP. Several stations swept the 67
counties last year including
one who did it on one mode.

We hope to do the same again this year, fixed stations

and mobile Floridians
will heat up the bands once again...teams from outside

Florida sometimes
will travel to Florida to help get the counties out!
Last years winning
mobile team came from Texas and Cailfornia!!

If you are interested in joining us or finding out
more about the FQP please
go the website listed below. The FQP is a fast paced
fun contest where you
work Florida and Florida works the world. Activity is
SSB and CW on 10
through 40 meters.

Check it out - paste this website in your browser and
bookmark it to learn
all about the FQP!

http://www.qsl.net/fqp

73,