[SECC] update fron nq4i

Subject: [SECC] update fron nq4i
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:49:54 -0500
Hello all...the house is frammed up...roof on...heat and a/c
installed...electrician will be finished on Fri...we put in 400 amp service
and 200 amp service to the shack...the sheet rock will go in abt 1 week and
looking at move in the first week of  May.....have not been  able to do any
tower work since I have a massive cold...its 13 days now and still starting
to wind down...will jump on it soon though...I still need DOS capable
Pentium and 486 computers and monitors...any donations?? Have collected 2
SB-220's and a third is on the way.....so we have most of the mult station
amps....still need lots of antenna type hardware if anybody has any to
donate etc...and will need lots of manpower to move the antennas and
towers...de Rick