[SECC] K9AY ARRL DX

Subject: [SECC] K9AY ARRL DX
From: K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:08:29 -0500
I didn't have much free time, but played in the contest for a total of 4.11
hours. The bands were in great shape!  With my 100 watts, I even got several
reports of "big signal" which is good for the ego, even if it's just an
indication of conditions at that moment.

10M     100 x 52
15M     79 x 46
20M     28 x 20
40M     11 x 8

Score:  218 (x3) x 126 = 82,404 points

I did something different this time -- instead of just working a few guys for
the heck of it, I made a conscious effort to get a feel for the "ebb and flow"
of a major phone contest. Who knows, I might even make a serious effort on phone
some day!

73, Gary
K9AY