[SECC] Stop policemen on 160 SSB

Subject: [SECC] Stop policemen on 160 SSB
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:26:11 -0800 (PST)
  During the past 25 years I have operated contests on 160 meters this
has never been a problem until now. This problem exists because of a
small group of amateurs who want to have a prime section of the band
to themselves to work DX on CW. We all know who those stations are and
we have them to thank for this mess.....

                    73's KU8E/LID