[SECC] Tower Mast

Subject: [SECC] Tower Mast
From: gmacie@xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:45:35 -0500
Thats what Rick NQ4I suggested.. I am following his advice... I have a 4 el
20 a 5 el 15, 2 el 40, 6 el 6 mtr. I have been reconsidering my plans. I
have been looking at a c31xr or a tennadyne log periodic.. if i go with
either i would eventually want 2 stacked high / low for different angles...
I was trying to catch up on tower talk last night was read several of your
messages. I saved one regarding climbing equipment.. Still trying to decide
what to do.. I have gotten a little cautious toward pursuing my initial goal
of 3 100 ft towers. I have been having some knee trouble and not sure ill be
able to do any climbing and that may just be too much maintence. I am
confused with all the options. Have gone back and forth considering a free
standing trylon and just use a crane. Maybe 1 guyed and 1 freestanding.. I
AM CONFUSED !!!!. I dont like crankups they scare me..
Who is the guy with the masts do you have a phone number ?? what part of
town..

Gordon.