[SECC] ARRL-DX CW

Subject: [SECC] ARRL-DX CW
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:22:33 -0500 (EST)
OK, one problem with this...   The best opening of the contest from a low
power station perspective could happen while he is sleeping on 20
meters.  If it were me, I would consider sleeping the 2nd night while the
Europeans are also sleeping.  Maybe around 7:00pm to 11:00pm.  You will
get back up in time to hit the 160/80 opening to Europe and then not miss
the 20 meter opening at European sunrise.  Of course, if the 20 meter
opening doesn't happen...  then John is absolutely right.

73

Bill