[SECC] Re: Southern Sprint Coalition (SSC)

Subject: [SECC] Re: Southern Sprint Coalition (SSC)
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:12:54 -0500 (EST)
Bad news:  K1TO is QRTango.  He had to choose between Orlando Hamfest and
us, and he picked Orlando.  My feelings are hurt, yes.  But so far I've
resisted the temptation to remove him from my IM buddy list.  ;)

I still think we have two very strong teams that could both make the
top-3.  Any other leads on operators?  Only person I have heard from so
far is N2NL.  W4PA must be selling radios or something.

73

Bill, W4AN