[SECC] Re: [SEDXC] Ga QSO Party 2002

Subject: [SECC] Re: [SEDXC] Ga QSO Party 2002
From: K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:25:42 -0500
>From K4BAI...

> Hello all:  We need to get organized for the Georgia QSO Party for this
> year.  We need to select a date.  I think the third weekend in July,
> July 20 and 21 is pretty clear and that is the weekend we have used last
> year.
OK, SECC members...

WE NEED A GEORGIA QSO PARTY CZAR!

The 3rd weekend in July looks good to me, and all the basic information
has been established over the past couple years...which means the job
is not too hard. The following need to be done under your direction:

* Announcements to various magazines and web sites
* Update SECC Web site with 2002 information
* Solicit plaque donors
* Whip up the SECC troops to participate
* Get out a series of reminders to contesters to have a little summer fun
* See that results are tabulated and posted and awards sent

I know various members will help with parts of this list...

Step up and enjoy the spotlight!

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Prez