[SECC] NA/CT question

Subject: [SECC] NA/CT question
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:45:22 -0500
Yes, that can be done with CT for sure as we do it from NQ4I/W4KZ all
the time.  I am pretty sure also with NA.  You move your cursor into the
band map by either alt comma or alt right arrow or something like that
and then point and shoot.  You have to be very careful that his hit
escape to get out of the band map if you are going to do something else
or the next time you hit enter you will go to the frequency in the
bandmap.  73, John, K4BAI.

I am at the office and don't have my manuals for NA and CT, but I am
sure those keystrokes are covered.  If not, let me know and I'll look
them up in mine.