[SECC] Georgia QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:23:07 -0500
--------------B8D9C9E89052356BB01A661A

To: k4bai@worldnet.att.net
From: Mail Administrator <Postmaster@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:58:13 +0000
                Boundary="===========================_ _=
9554748(13869)1011063493"

--===========================_ _= 9554748(13869)1011063493

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <scc@contesting.com>
    Reason:    5.1.1 <scc@contesting.com>... User unknown

Please reply to Postmaster@worldnet.att.net

--===========================_ _= 9554748(13869)1011063493

Reporting-MTA: dns; mtiwmhc26.worldnet.att.net
Arrival-Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:58:12 +0000
Received-From-MTA: dns; worldnet.att.net (12.77.233.218)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <scc@contesting.com>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mail.contesting.com (216.1.128.73)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <scc@contesting.com>... User unknown

--===========================_ _= 9554748(13869)1011063493