[SECC] naqp cw w4oc m/2 lp

Subject: [SECC] naqp cw w4oc m/2 lp
From: n4uk@mindspring.com (n4uk@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:08:46 -0500
   I forgot all about you Joe! If I would have remembered, I would have called
you on Saturday morning and begged you to get on and work us. I'm about as
guilty as anyone about getting on. I can only do a few contests a year due to
other engagements but when I say I'll get on I do get on. If I can't do a
contest seriously what I'll usually do is get on and look for SECC members and
my buds up north in PVRC territory. Oh well. Enough crying over spilled
milk.... 73,Ken n4uk

    I'll remember to call you next time Joe! HI!
Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> wrote:
> Hi SECC Gang,

Recent comments about y'all not working a South Carolina
station in the NAQP really embarasses me.  I just didn't have
the opportunity to work the contest.  Sorry about that.

73,
Joe, aa4nn
Lake Wylie, SC
Mgr 4th QSL Bureau, single letter prefix
Sorter for letters "A" and "X"