[SECC] NAQP Phone -- Sign up for teams!

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Phone -- Sign up for teams!
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:51:01 -0500
Yes, everyone had so much fun on the CW portion, it's time to sign up for
the phone portion!

I'm collecting calls for teams for the Phone portion of the NAQP -- this
coming weekend January 19.

OK, I know, some of you CW types out there are less than thrilled with
the idea of a phone contest. But, come on, all you need to do is put in a
few hours and hand out some points to your fellow SECCers. Start looking
for those microphones now.

So, make a committment to get on the air and send me your callsign. Let
me know if you'll be full or part-time.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901