[SECC] NAQP CW Jan 2002

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW Jan 2002
From: w4atl@arrl.net (Sherman Banks (W4ATL))
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:37:41 -0500
NAQP coincided with a scheduled 20 mile training run (for the Birmingham
marathon) that I committed to do with my wife. Didn't know how long I would
last for the contest, but I did quite well.  This was my best NAQP CW.  Of
course, this is only my second NAQP CW.  This contest is becoming my
favorite, though.

Also had computer problems which occupied about one hour of the start of the
contest.

Next week is a 17K road race, so my time will be extremely limited in that
one.  Rats.

        SECC #2

        Valid QSOs      multipliers
        160     34      18
        80      80      31
        40      95      38
        20      182     47
        15      91      37
        10      47      21

        TOTAL           529     192

  529   QSOs  *   x       192  DXCC Countries =   101568     Claimed Score