[SECC] Bank Account

Subject: [SECC] Bank Account
From: wa4tt@nlamerica.com (John Vickers)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:32:18 -0500
K4BAI wrote:

>I have a distinct memory that we authorized Nancy to spend what was left
>in the account for some good purpose.  -----   I don't remember if it was
some cluster relate expense or the ARRL frequency defense fund or just what,
but I am sure
>we knew about it and agreed with its disposition -----

Hi John es all
Seems this was a couple of months back --- concerning funding for the WRTC.
Gary K9AY posted several notes to the reflector wanting input about it but
didn't get a lot of response. I remember him saying that the ones that did
respond, were in favor of donating it to WRTC and that the treasurer would
write a check.

Hey--- there may be hope for my memory yet !!
73 es Merry Christmas to all, John WA4TT