[SECC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest]

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest]
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:27:00 -0500
On 12/13/01 4:49 PM, Jay Pryor at jpryor@arches.uga.edu wrote:

>Note that the ARRL is requesting that when we submit the scores we do not
>abbreviate our club name.  Always spell out the club name in ARRL Contests
>(such as the 10M contest this weekend) as South East Contest Club.

I should note that the 3830 reflector processing usually can't handle
this long a name.

So, if you post your score using the 3830 web page
<http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score>, use "SECC" as your club name.

But, when sending Cabrillo logs to ARRL, be sure to use "South East
Contest Club".

--

Oh, and a reminder -- if you haven't sent in your ARRL SS Phone logs --
please do so. Deadline is December 19.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901