[SECC] 160M Op List

Subject: [SECC] 160M Op List
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:18:33 +0000
Well, spent a good part of the day getting a line over a pretty tall
tree, and the other end to my 90' crankup, which has a 24' moly mast
with a thrust bearing on the top. So, one end is about 105' and the
other about 75.

I measured out 50' from the crankup, and have a drop of 83' at that
point. Trying to decide whether to go with a 1/2 wave balloon, or just
"T". Know the balloon is a killer, but lack of receive antennas is
going to hurt. Will use the 80 dipole to the aux rx on the Omni I
guess.

Not making any predictions about score, but will do my best.

73
Ed