[SECC] K2UFT SS Score SSB

Subject: [SECC] K2UFT SS Score SSB
From: dickb@akorn.net (Dick Bentley)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:06:06 -0500
        Team/Club : South East Contest Club

   80SSB      10          10         20       4
   40SSB      16          16         32       6
   20SSB      42          42         84      25
   15SSB      14          14         28       3
   10SSB      30          30         60      17

 Totals      112         112        224      55

    Final Score = 12320 points.

100 Watts, 80 meter Flat Top, 2.75 hours, no where near my CW score in
similar time frame.

Two VY1's found above 28.5 at same time, one with no pile, the other
with a stack of stations calling.  SD and two ND's worked within 2
minutes on 20.  If it weren't for John K4BAI's phenomenal ears on 20
meters, I would not have gotten GA mult!

Gotta find someone to rake leaves next year so I can put in more time on
the radio.

73

Dick  K2UFT