[SECC] CW sending from CT or NA-Answer

Subject: [SECC] CW sending from CT or NA-Answer
From: n4uk@mindspring.com (n4uk@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:07:45 -0500
   I have found the answer to my question about PTT keying on CW for CT and
adding a delay before CW character start to be sent. CT version starting at
9.36 added a PTT line on pin 16 of the LPT output. I have modified both of my
LPT cw interfaces and added the second keying circuit that provides a keying
circuit apart from the CW sending circuit. It works like a champ! The radio now
keys and I can add spaces before the text messages so my relays engage before
RF is transmitted. I did have to replace a LPT driver board. The old board
would only either key the PTT or send CW but not both. Thanks to W4OC for the
schematic and to everyone else for the notes.
73, Ken N4UK