[SECC] club limit

Subject: [SECC] club limit
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:52:18 -0500
As I recall, when the center was determined we tried to position it so we
could include operators who would give the club its highest possible
score.  No big surprise there.  At first we were going to put the center on
Dahlonega, which was not W4AN's idea incidentally, but we decided to shift
it in order to include AA4S and others.

At that time, I think we had few members in Alabama or south of K4BAI.

73,

Jay, K4OGG