QSL Card DXCC Checking this week end.

Subject: QSL Card DXCC Checking this week end.
From: n4nx@msn.com (William Barr)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:36:56 -0500
------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C163BC.964FD3E0

Gang,

I will be at the Lawrenceville Hamfest this weekend and available to chec=
k DXCC QSLs for DXCC credit.  Brennan Price N4QX from ARRL HQ will be the=
re to check cards as well.  I should be around the ARRL booth.  When I am=
 not there I will let someone at the booth know at what times I will retu=
rn to check for applications.  As always I will also be at the next SEDXC=
C Meeting on Tuesday 11/20.

Hope to see you there.

73
Bill N4NX

 =20

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C163BC.964FD3E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Gang,</DIV> <D=
IV> </DIV> <DIV>I will be at the Lawrenceville Hamfest this weekend =
and available to check DXCC QSLs for DXCC credit.  Brennan Price N4Q=
X from ARRL HQ will be there to check cards as well.  I should be ar=
ound the ARRL booth.  When I am not there I will let someone at the =
booth know at what times I will return to check for applications.  A=
s always I will also be at the next SEDXCC Meeting on Tuesday 11/20.</DIV=
> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Hope to see you there.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <=
DIV>73</DIV> <DIV>Bill N4NX</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DI=
V> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV></BOD=
Y></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C163BC.964FD3E0--

--part1_39.1d024506.29146e9b_boundary--