[SECC] Available for SS SSB

Subject: [SECC] Available for SS SSB
From: jshort@mindspring.com (Jeffrey Short)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:54:45 -0500
Hi all...

        After getting my license renewed and re-satisfying the contest
bug this past weekend at NQ4I (Thanks again, Rick!)... I am wanting
to do more SSB contesting.  However, with no station currently - this
could be a problem.

        Is anyone considering doing a multi-op operation and needs
an extra op?  Is there anyone that is willing to rent their station out for
the weekend?

        While I live in north-central GA (NNE of Atlanta), I would be
willing to drive to SC if its that rare and wanted.

Thanks..

Jeff / KD3UC