[SECC] GQP Results Published

Subject: [SECC] GQP Results Published
From: mcondon@attglobal.net (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:50:57 -0400
The results of the 2001 Georgia QSO Party are available at
http://gqp.contesting.com.

Our kind web hosts provided this new web site for GQP.

The new site is complete, but a few items remain to be polished.  Generally
these are items for next year.  The scores, soapbox, details are all there
for review.
Missing are pictures and some color to liven up the overall appearance.  If
you have any digital pics of this year's party, or a story to add to the
soapbox, email them to me.  If you spot a mistake... email me and we will
check it  (mcondon@attglobal.net ), do so quickly.

The GQP pages on the SECC site will remain for a few weeks, but a notice and
link to the new location will be inserted.

If we do not find any errors in my calculations, the plaque and certificate
czars can commence their work.  Allow a few days to see.

Mike, NE4S