[SECC] QCWA OFFICIALS ENDORSE NA4AR FOR VICE DIRECTOR

Subject: [SECC] QCWA OFFICIALS ENDORSE NA4AR FOR VICE DIRECTOR
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:24:42 -0400 (EDT)
I would like to express my annoyance with being subjected to political
infomercials like this one posted to this CONTEST club reflector.  Paul
says someone within our club said it was OK (please ID), but I don't feel
like this is the venue for such advertisements.

If you feel differently, please send mail to me personally.  I will feel
even worse if my message leads to 3 days of more off-topic mail to this
list.

73

Bill, W4AN