[SECC] K4KG

Subject: [SECC] K4KG
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:40:28 +0000
Guys, am getting messages from individuals wanting to buy in advance.
Only large $$$$ items will be sold in advance, and at least 1 of the
950s will be there.
NO additional items will be sold as of this Sunday.
Incidentally, additional items found are a Yaesu G2800SDX rotor, a
Yaesu G1000 rotor, a BRAND NEW T2X still in original carton and from
UPS sticker, purchased about 6 months ago, a Bird Model 43 wattmeter,
several vhf and uhf slugs, several Hustler resonators still unopened,
a Bill Wall 8 position antenna switchbox, another 4 position remote
switchbox, and God only knows what else we'll find.

And you think you have problems! We still finding brand new items.
(Bill had a LARGE basement )

Remember, this is rain or shine. Sale is inside.

73
Ed