[SECC] K4KG estate sale

Subject: [SECC] K4KG estate sale
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:13:11 +0000
Sorry guys, left off a little info.

First of all, the repeater tone is 85.4

The Kenwood scope is a model SM-230
The Kenwood Speaker is a model SP-950 ( match for the TS-950s )
The Alpha 77DX is a 2 holer with Eimac 8877s

On the directions, for the I20 Chapel Hill exit, when you turn North,
the road is actually called Cambelton.

And plotting the thing with my Atlas, it is actually more convenient
if you use I285 at any point to continue to I-20 West, and exit as
planned.

Went down today for a little while, and found even more stuff. These
things are going to be sold at bargains. If you're a boat anchor,
found a Heath Signal Generator, and that thing must be at least 40
years old.

One last thing, feel perfectly free to copy the original message to
any other club or organization.

There are going to be incredible bargains.

And if you want a BIG ticket item, such as the 930s, or the Alphas,
you can submit a bid directly to me.

73
Ed