[SECC] September VHF Contest

Subject: [SECC] September VHF Contest
From: wa4kxy@bellsouth.net (Jim Worsham)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 02:24:24 -0400
The W4NH Fourlanders VHF/UHF/Microwave Contesting Team will once again be
operating in the September VHF QSO Party from the Mile High Campground near
Cherokee, NC.  We will be active on all bands from 50 MHz through 10 GHz.
Members of the Southeastern Contest Club are invited to come up to the
mountains and operate, eyeball QSO, check out our contest site and see what
VHF and up contesting is about (imagine LOTS of antenas on LOTS of towers on
top of a TALL mountain).  The dates for the contest are September 8th and
9th starting at 2 PM on Saturday.  If you are interested and need directions
just send me an e-mail.  Thanks.

73
Jim W4KXY
w4kxy@bellsouth.net