[SECC] Open house

Subject: [SECC] Open house
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:13:00 -0400
An Update...in order to try to beat the heat and still allow those whos are
coming from out of the area...we are posting the time now from 3-7pm...I am
sorry if this is an imposition...we want to accomodate as many as possible
and still allow a decent amount of time to drive home....we will start
eating at 4:30pm...those bringing food need to be here in time for the
supper hour....we still need lots of food items...so drop me a note and let
me know what your bringing or I can help nudge you in a certain
direction...hi...Rick