[SECC] Open House at NQ4I

Subject: [SECC] Open House at NQ4I
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:59:07 -0400
Hi All....just want to remind you of the open house Sat Sept
15th....directions will be forthcoming...the time is from 1200 hrs till
1600 hrs....bring a dish to share...so far we have the following food
coming...K4BAI will be bringing potato
salad...K4PK will be bringing baked beans...we still need deserts, chips,
sodas buns for Hamburgers and hotdogs...
this is going to be the best open house yet...would like to see you all
that weekend....come on down or up and have a good time with us...see ya
then de Rick