[SECC] Sprint Teams Update

Subject: [SECC] Sprint Teams Update
From: gabnjb@earthlink.net (Gary Breed)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:27:19 -0400
>... Maybe we can even publish a how-to on one of
> the web sites for guys who feel intimidated by the Sprint?
>
> 73
> Bill
--------------

I used to be intimidated by Sprint!  It is a fast-paced, peripatetic
rat-race
of a contest.  I tried it twice a few years ago and HATED it......

Then I learned to relax and quit trying so hard.  I quit caring about my
performance.  I quit worrying about the big difference between the QSO
numbers I sent and ones received.  I consider Sprint a practice contest.
Four
short hours to work on your skills at your own pace.

Then I found my own little victory -- Despite his much higher QSO totals, I
have consistently gotten more multipliers than my ol' buddy K1DG -- which
annoys the hell out of him and helps me look forward to the next Sprint.

Jump in and give it a try!

73, Gary
K9AY