[SECC] AF4QB GQP SUMMARY

Subject: [SECC] AF4QB GQP SUMMARY
From: W4OC@aol.com (W4OC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:32:33 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/01 11:57:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-secc@contesting.com writes:

<<   Want to thank all the locals for the contacts in the 2001 GQP. The=20
 following is a summary sheet followed by a soapbox.=20

 GEORGIA QSO PARTY

 Sponsored by the South East Contest Club and the Southeastern DX Club

 Call Used __AF4QB/M_____ State/Country/County  _Various Counties______

 Total Hrs of Operation 20 Check One Category and One Power Output Class belo=
 w:

 ____ Single Operator                         ____ QRP (5 Watts output or les=
 s)
 ____ Multi-Single                                _X__ Low Power (150 Watts=20
 output or less)
 ____ Multi-Multi                           ____ High Power (more than 150=20
 Watts output
 ____ Rover Single Operator
 __X_ Rover Multi-operator
 ____ Novice/Technician Single Operator
 ____ Novice/Technician Multi-operator

 Show calls of all operators, loggers, etc. _______NY4N  Jeff ______________

 Mode         QSOs       Mode Multiplier        QSO Points     Sections
 SSB            152                    x1                         152
=20=
  =20
         39
 CW              536                   x 2                        1072
=20=
  =20
        39
 TOTAL         688                                                1224
=20=
  =20
        78

 FINAL SCORE: _1224  (QSO points) X _78_ (total multipliers) =3D _95472_total=
 =20
 score.

 " I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for=20
 Amateur Radio=20
 in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I=20
 agree=20
 to be bound by the decisions of Georgia QSO Party Contest Committee."

 Signature __Rebecca England_________________ Date 3 August, 2001______=20

 Name ___Rebecca England______________________ Call ___AF4QB__________

 __Dickson, Tennessee   37056-0073____________________________

 _ >>