[SECC] K2UFT Summary

Subject: [SECC] K2UFT Summary
From: dickb@akorn.net (Dick Bentley)
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 23:05:42 -0400
K2UFT:

  160CW        7                     7            7           7
   80CW       46                    46         46          21
   40CW       74                    74         74          30
   20CW      134                  134        134        43
   15CW       80                     80         80         27
   10CW       19                     19         19           8

 Totals         360                   360        360      136

    Final Score = 48960 points.

To answer K4NO, I did manage to find 19 people to work on 10, band was
spotty here.  At one point the only station I could hear on 10 was
XE1/AA6RX who was 30 0ver 9!
40 meters was disappointing for me, half the number of QSO's as last
year.

Had the potential to do the whole 10 hours but Murphy and laziness
struck.
Cockpit error on start-up at 1800 cost 15 minutes, phone calls from
vacationing wife and daughter cost another hour, the same lightning
storm that W4ATL had trouble with
hit our part of Dunwoody as well -  had me down for 2 hours, keyer
didn't work when I turned rig back on (lesson for next time, replace
battery before major contests!).  Laziness struck the final blow around
0100Z.  Great contest, looking forward to the winter edition.

73

Dick  K2UFT