[SECC] Ps

Subject: [SECC] Ps
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:13:01 -0400
I have received an email from Ed, K4SB, who reports that he has been
battling some health problems which included emergency surgery.  As a
result Ed is unable to handle plaques for the GQP this year.  He has
received three checks for plaques, from Nelson Donahue, Joe Owen and one
from K4BAI and the CARC.  Because the checks were written to Ed, he has
destroyed them.

Do we have another member who is willing to take on the responsibility of
handling the production and mailing of the plaques for the GQP?

Thanks.  And Ed, we all hope you are your usual cantankerous self soon!!