[SECC] 2001 Georgia QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] 2001 Georgia QSO Party
From: jwolfe@bellsouth.net (Johnny Wolfe)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 02:13:01 -0400
Hello all,
Neal, K4EA and I plan to be QRV rover in the GQP this year.  We will follow
the same (or similar) route as we did 2 years ago.

On day 1 we will start in Franklin County (I-85 near S. Car) and more or
less parallel the S.C. border to Savannah.  We will include  the following
counties:
Franklin, Hart, Elbert, Madison, Oglethorpe, Greene, Taliaferro, Warren,
Glascock, Jefferson, Johnson, Emanuel, Treutlen, Candler, Bulloch, Bryan,
Effingham and Chatham.

Day 2 will include McIntosh, Liberty, Long, Wayne, Pierce, Bacon, Appling,
Jeff Davis, Coffee, Telfair, Wheeler, Dodge, Laurens, Bleckley, Twiggs,
Wilkinson, Bibb, Monroe, Butts, Henry and DeKalb.  The second day is a
little tight (8 hrs driving time), so we might be a little squeezed.

I'll post an update when we have our confab tomorrow.

73,
Johnny Wolfe, K4TW