[SECC] Not Too Shabby!!!

Subject: [SECC] Not Too Shabby!!!
From: w4nti@mindspring.com (w4nti@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:02:57 -0500
Speaking of QRP....I was at the Huntspatch Al. Hamfest and a High ARRL
Official asked me what I thought of QRP.

Well I had to get up on the table to look him in the eye, and I
sayed.....Well Dave, QRP to me is 1.4KW output.

And one more thing...all this banter about QRP being such hot crap.. And
lookie what I did with 500 milliwatts...wow... Wow my butt cheeks.. The
guy/gal on the other end is doing all the work trying to hear your crummy
signal..

Hardy Har Har !!

Dan/W4NTI

Dan/W4NTI