[SECC] LAST CALL FOR VOTES

Subject: [SECC] LAST CALL FOR VOTES
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:09:26 -0400
--=====================_5432962==_.ALT

Today is last day you can cast your vote!

This is the last call for votes for WRTC-2002 team captain nominees.  We
have had a good response, but if anyone else wants to vote, do it today.

The plan is to send in the SECC vote on Friday, June 15, the deadline.  We
will publish the SECC nominees some time after that.  We will hold off on
publishing the SECC vote until after the deadline to ensure that the SECC
vote does not influence another person or club's vote.

73,

- Jay, K4OGG

--=====================_5432962==_.ALT

your vote!<br>
nominees.&nbsp; We have had a good response, but if anyone else wants to
vote, do it today.&nbsp; <br>
The plan is to send in the SECC vote on Friday, June 15, the
deadline.&nbsp; We will publish the SECC nominees some time after
that.&nbsp; We will hold off on publishing the SECC vote until after the
deadline to ensure that the SECC vote does not influence another person
or club's vote. <br>
73,<br>
- Jay, K4OGG<br>