[SECC] Publicity for 2001 GQP

Subject: [SECC] Publicity for 2001 GQP
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 16:30:29 -0400
I had thought that Gary had sent into to the contest websites.  However,
I checked SM3CER today and the info there is for 2000.  I couldn't bring
up LA9HW or WA7BNM.  At least those three websites should be given the
up to date 2001 info as well as a reference to our webpage.  Was the
info sent to CQ, QST, CQ Contest, NCJ, and World Radio?  I have done
this in the past, but didn't have a complete up to date set of rules
this year and had understood that Gary had done this instead of my
needing to do it.

73, John.