[SECC] Florida Contest Group

Subject: [SECC] Florida Contest Group
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:02:55 -0400
Yesterday I received my certificate for "Worked all Chads" in the CW NAQP
in January.  The Florida Contest Group did an excellent job with this
clever promotion, printing the certificate and including a "Chad" key ring,
plus the rules for the 2001 FQP.

I think K9AY suggested that we might come up with a SECC promotion of some
kind for the next NAQP, which unfortunately will come after the
GQP.  Anyone have a suggestion about what we might try?  We might do
something as simple as coming up with a common name -- or something more
elaborate.

- Jay/K4OGG