[SECC] Re: Plaque Sponsors

Subject: [SECC] Re: Plaque Sponsors
From: k4sb@akorn.net (Ed)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:25:18 +0000
Guys, this is a repeat of a message I sent Thusrday. I have not heard
from the missing 2 sponsors.

Guys, ran into some trouble with the HD here this morning and need
some information. Some data got corrupted.

Present sponsors for 2000 are

Paul Hansen, Lee Hiers, SEDXC, Bruce Savage, Jay Pryor, John
Vickers, John Laney and his Dad, and the Columbus ARC. Total of 9
meaning I'm missing 2.

If you are not mentioned in the above, and you received an email from
me confirming your sponsorship, or asked to sponsor a plaque, please
notify me again. On the other hand, if any of the above is incorrect,
let me know.

Also, if you did NOT sponsor a P, but would like to, I will take
standby reservations.

In any event, I must have this information by Tuesday morning about 9
at the latest. The 2000 award printouts will be delivered to Creative
Designs at that time, and that will be it.

73
Ed