[SECC] ARRL DX CW

Subject: [SECC] ARRL DX CW
From: jbnail@netzero.net (James Nail)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:17:58 -0500
310 Q's and 164610 points was all the time I could squeak out (about 13
hours) with this vertical and 100W!  I enjoyed being back in the chase
after 20 years of away from Radio.  I was very active in the early
seventies in high school and late seventies from W4AQL at Georgia Tech.
I just couldn't break that JY9NX pile-up Sunday afternoon!!  On to
bigger antennas and amplifiers, oh I can't wait...  I'm entering the log
with SECC Log.  Any others?  I noticed last year results tallied 16
entries.

JB Nail  WA2MBP