[SECC] SECC Meeting

Subject: [SECC] SECC Meeting
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:43:28 -0500
We had a good meeting of SECCers yesterday.  K9AY demonstrated WriteLog for
K4SB, K4JRB and me.  WriteLog has a lot of good features but it's going to
be difficult to pry me away from TRLog.

Gary, thanks for taking time from your tower work to join us!

73,

- Jay/K4OGG

P.S.  Remember NAQP coming up on Saturday!  If there are any of you that
haven't tried this contest, get on and make a few contacts.  This is an
extremely "user friendly" contest!  Send your name and state, and work
stations on every band.  Each time you change bands, it's like you're
starting over.  Starts at 1800Z and goes till 0600Z. Single ops operate ten
hours. See full rules at:
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=naqprules1