[SECC] Writelog

Subject: [SECC] Writelog
From: SavageBR@aol.com (SavageBR@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:09:23 EST
Hi Ed
I have been a WriteLog user for several years and have been trying to get the
author to add a contest module for the instate GQP. There are a number of
state QSP modules in the program but not GA. For example, FL. While it would
not take too much work, I think the feeling is there is not enough interest
in the GQP to justify the effort.

I would like to ask as many folks as possible to e-mail Ron or the author now
and ask that a GQP module be added before July.

Come guys -- push push!
Bruce  AA4Z