[SECC] Weekend Contests

Subject: [SECC] Weekend Contests
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:45:16 -0500
On 29 Dec 2000, at 16:21, John Laney wrote:

> Please do not make contacts in the internet
> sprint unless you intend to send in a log.

Why not?

I deleted your post with the contest announcement...are they (Tree, I
think) asking for no casual participants?  I realize they do the name
traces and give negative points for failure to send in a log, but
I've heard the internet sprint a couple times and made 5 or 6
contacts and moved on...do they not want this if I'm not going to
send in a log?

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA