[SECC] SECC Web site access?

Subject: [SECC] SECC Web site access?
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:07:08 -0500
SECC members

As far as I know, Dick K2UFT has been making the updates to the roster
as I give them to him, but I do not know if anyone else has taken
responsibility for other portions of the web site.

Would all members who know some of the history and present activity
post that information on the reflector.

Perhaps we can bring a little bit of organization to our club, at least
in this one area!

I will volunteer to gather data on contest score history for the 160
contests (ARRL and CQWW). If each of us simply takes a contest we like,
it will be very little work to keep the records up to date. (In this same
vein, does the ARRL still publish the Contest Yearbook, or whatever it's
called, with score records with Division and call area breakdowns?
I couldn't find it on www.arrl.org)

73, Gary
K9AY