[SECC] Phone SS comments

Subject: [SECC] Phone SS comments
From: thompson@mindspring.com (thompson@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:47:41 -0500
Got on about 2145Z on Sunday and looking over the bands I only found 2
SECCers.
K4SB on 40 (his 650+) and W4WA on 15 (he had just passed 1000 Q's in A).  I
worked 25 stations
and after listening to K6LL use his voice keyer..I tried the same thing with
my MFJ432 and old Nel-Tech.

I only said (example)  KX6XXX   Number and A, then the keyer said K4JRB
Check 57 GA.  Could have put more into the keyer but will wait until I have
the PC set up in the shack

The bands seemed to have plenty of empty space (even 20) and the wide spaces
on 10 had activity from 28301 to just above 28600.
Did not even hear other locals except K4WI who was also running over 75
working stations.  I did see NJ8J listed on 7169 on web packet after  I had
to QRT (family in town).

73 Dave K4JRB