[SECC] directions

Subject: [SECC] directions
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:24:28 -0400
For those of you who might have forgotten how to get here...the directions
are as follows:
1. Coming from Atlanta...take I-75 south to Exit #216...turm right and head
toward Griffin...go abt 10 miles and you will
come to a 4 way stop...turn right and go approx 1/4 mile to the "y" in the
road and take the right  Y....go abt 3 miles
and you will come to North 2nd (Second) St...turn left and go approx 1/4
mile to Cabin Creek Trail...turn left and we are the first house on the
left...1501 Cabin Creek Trail...phone is 770-228-9473

2. From the South...ie Macon ...this one is for you Dan....take I75 north
to exit #205....turn left and go back over the interstate...go approx 1/4
mile and take the first road to the right...this is Jackson Rd...go approx
3 miles and you
come to a 4 way stop....go straight thru the 4 way and go approx 1/4 mile
to the "y" and take the right Y...go approx
miles and turn left on N2nd street...as in above....

We will do the same thing for the food as before...a donation of $20 goes
in th kitty and we will purchase food for sandwiches etc...I have just
shampooed the upstairs carpet so I would (read the wife) would really like
it if you would be so kind as to remove your shoes as you enter...we have 3
spare bedrooms...so there will be some doubling up...will make sure that
you share a bed with someone on the other shift...pse bring a sleeping bag
just in case...

The antennas are performing just fine...the 10m stack is a real barn
burner...heard thru the grapevine that K4JA might be MM too...he is the
former KS9K and he is putting up some serious hardware...he is operator
poor though...this team we have assembled is world class...our sights are
high and we are going to make some noise on all the bands...they will know
we were there...

Greg NA8V will be driving down from Ind and W4SVO is taking the bus up from
Gainesville,Fl...we have some real dedicated ops...I really appreciate
their dedication...only 2 days till the fun starts..see ya Friday...de Rick