[SECC] secc & fall contests

Subject: [SECC] secc & fall contests
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:37:38 +0100
I second that motion for a strong club effort.  I'll be doing CWSS full
time.  I'm hoping my tree-cuting person will show up soon so I can put up
some new wire for 40M -- maybe a horizontal loop.  And I want to try out
the Top Ten band decoder and switch that I bought at Dayton.  It is so
handy to simply push the button on the rig and presto, the antenna changes!

Anyone else for CWSS?

- Jay/K4OGG